A STRONGER BOARD LEADS TO GREATER IMPACT
I am so proud to announce the publication of my second book, Boards and Asking Styles: A Roadmap to Success.
For more than 30 years I’ve been working with nonprofit boards, helping them make the biggest impact they can. Today that impact is more important than ever as so many of our dearest organizations struggle for survival.
This book will be a quick win for you and your organization. I’ve written it directly to board members, but everyone working with a board will learn from it.
In the book, I use the Asking Styles to help you navigate board service individually and collectively. Topics include:
- How to strengthen teamwork so board members work together effectively
- How to build camaraderie so board members work together enthusiastically
- Understanding and supporting board leadership based on Style
- Helping board members craft their authentic, individual story based on their Style
- Recruitment through the Asking Styles lens