“My Asking Style is Rainmaker and Mission Controller second. My storytelling skills are certainly being put to the test, however this has given me the opportunity to reach out to our nurses and physicians to hear some of their stories and get a better understanding of what patients and families go through in vulnerable situations. And this is making me a better philanthropy officer, as I understand the need and our impact that much better.”
Dawn Carmichael, Fundraising Professional – Anchorage, AK
Do you want to get out to donors more to ask? Do you want to be more successful when you’re out? This video guarantees to help you do just that!
Master asker Brian Saber will take you through the entire process from choosing the right prospects to following up after an ask in this exclusive web-training session.
Dig in deep as Brian explores your Rainmaker Asking Style. Understand how your Secondary Asking Style – Go-Getter or Mission Controller – influences how you might ask most comfortably and effectively.
An amazing value at only $19!.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Play to your strengths and work on your challenges
- Apply your Style to the Five Steps of the Ask
- Learn how to partner effectively with the other Styles
Here’s what you’ll get
- Access to the video training
- Training worksheet
- Top Eight Rainmaker Asking Tips
- An Intentional Conversation Outline
- Conversation Questions for Cultivation & Solicitation Meetings
- Top Ten Ways to Get Started Asking
- Segue to the Ask Guidelines
Want to start asking more effectively this year?
See all Asking Styles
“Applying the Asking Styles has really helped us. We’re at 85% of our staff-derived revenue goal with 4 months to go in the fiscal year; last year at this point, we weren’t quite at 50%!”
Former Director of Major and Planned Gifts
Morris Animal Foundation, Denver, CO